Are you a lefty or a righty?

What hand do you use to write, pitch, etc.?

• Left-handed.

• Right-handed.

• I can use both.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I write right-handed, but I can do it left-handed too. It just doesn't look as nice.
But I kick with my left foot.

I can use both hands for most things. My writing isn't as good with my left hand, but it's legible. I can eat, type, throw, whatever with my left just as well as with my right.

The only thing I'm better at with my left than my right is snowboarding. I ride goofy, so my left foot controls my motion and where I go. I can ride regular fairly easily, but it feels more natural when I ride goofy.

when i'm writing i print with my right and do cursive with my left. i'm teaching myself cursive with my right

Im a righty at everything except for eating... when I use a spoon or fork, I like using my left hand. Pretty weird :rotfl:

I'm a lefty. My left-handed friends and I have a club. A lefties-only club. Because we're cool. xD

I'm left handed, and can't really do anything with my right hand, haha. Wrong! I can play rock band with my right hand!

I obviously played clarinet and saxophone with both hands.

I am righthanded, I am righthanded in tennis also :)

When I was in primary school, I was able to use both. But I was told before I went to secondary school, that I needed to pick one hand to write with.

Hence, the reason why my handwritting is inconsistent.

I'm lefty and really can't do anything like pitch (well I can't do that with my left either), write or anything else with my right hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter