Are You a Hot Tea Drinker?

Yes! There aren't many teas I don't like, LOL.

I've been on a medicinal-kinda tea kick, drinking dandelion root every morning and having peppermint tea after dinner. My stock of *fun* teas has depleted, gotta go buy some this weekend, some fruity or holiday Celestial Seasonings is sounding good right now. Mmm.

Only English Breakfast gets milk & sugar from me. Maaaybe a little agave nectar in some teas, but generally I like them as-is.

I love Earl Grey, black with no cream or sugar. When I want something a little milder I drink Bigelow's White Tea with Tangerine. This is especially good for a sore throat or cough.

One of the best things for my hot tea habit is we put a insta hot water tap in my kitchen. The water comes out of the tap filtered and hot enough to brew tea. It is so nice to have a hot glass of tea at hand.

My favorites are teas I picked up at Disney: Twinings Christmas tea and Tazo Vanilla Rooibos. :goodvibes

Hot tea everyday and cold tea everyday....tea tea tea!!! I am from Massachusetts and I live salada it seems to be a regional brand not sold everywhere. When I lived out of state I had my mother ship it to be. I bring it with me every where including "the world"!

Currently drinking a very large mug of Republic of Tea's Keemun 1110. Very nice full bodied black tea from China. Slightly smoky aroma. All in all a very good tea.

I love hot tea. The only kind I do not care for is Earl Grey, but anything else is fair game. I like mine with real sugar, and if I am just drinking black tea I like lemon as well.

My favorites right now are Bigelow Pomegranite Black Tea and Sleepytime

I haven't had hot tea since I was a kid. It was always the go-to drink when I was sick. Not sure what kind it was just knew it came in a box from Lipton's and I drank it with milk and sugar. I have been on a coffe kick of late (never used to drink the stuff) and like the buzz it gives me. Any teas you would recommend for a nice caffeine buzz?:)

Twinings English Breakfast. :surfweb:

3893213502_800de55655.jpg

I only drink Tea...never coffee. In the cooler months I drink hot tea and in the summer I live on iced tea. Was so glad when Dunkin Donuts started serving brewed tea but it drives me crazy when it comes out tasting like coffee. I love Panera Bread's brewed iced tea.

At home I love Twinnings Irish or English Breakfast Tea or Twinnings Price of Wales tea. I can't stand any herbal tea...they have no taste.
I also enjoy good old Lipton and Salada teas. Everyday during the summer I brew a pot of iced tea. Drink it with Splenda and lemon.

For hot tea I drink it with milk, no sugar. Hate cream in my tea...makes it taste off.

MJ

I drink hot tea when it's cold and iced tea throughout the day. For iced tea, I just go with plain black tea.

For hot tea, right now I am drinking the Twinings Christmas tea I got in Epcot (you can get it online too). I usually drink hot tea with honey.

I've only had one loose tea and that was the Eros tea from the Grand Floridian. It was to die for! I found it online but it's really pricey to get. I was thinking of getting it. I've never bought loose tea before. I wodner what difference it makes.

We're both tea drinkers. It's hard to identify a favorite, since we keep at least a dozen different kinds around the house at any given time, and it changes according to availability and the season. (Some of the holiday-time teas are incredible!)

For just regular "tea" tea, we both like Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Constant Comment, and Irish Breakfast -- all Bigelow, but Twinings will do. We also like the Tazo and Twinings chai teas, although Mrs. Tex isn't too fond of the ones with vanilla, or the double-spiced.

And always, always, with milk (half-and-half, really) and sugar. None of this lemon stuff for us!

My favs are Twinings Earl Grey and English Breakfast. I also like Lady Grey. I have gotten to where I don't drink it during the summer months, but now that it is cooling down, I have been having it in the morning. Like mine with sugar and milk (or half & half - liquid NOT powder). I like sweet tea in the warmer months.

I loved to have a cuppa before bed, but don't have it as much because of my acid reflux. When I am visiting my parents, my mom & I usually have a cup at night.

If I am not drinking any of the above, I use Tetley's. My mom gave me some teabags that my aunt brought from the UK, but I am not sure what brand they are. I have tried mint, but found that I don't care for it as much. I did try the Twinings Christmas Morning and have tried Ceylon.

I have a Keurig and am glad that they carry the Twinings brand in the k-cups.

I grew up drinking tea because my mom is British. When I lived in the UK for a while, I picked up a couple teapots that I really liked. I have a small collection now and have a really nice stainless steel one that one of my aunts gave me before she died.

I love hot tea and make it most mornings. My favorites are Twinings Darjeeling, Twinings Irish Breakfast, Tazo Awake, and my all time favorite Twinings Christmas Tea! I make mine with Splenda and milk/creamer.

I drink more tea in the winter, I find it soothing. I tend to stick to PG tips, Gold if I can find it since it's nice and strong, or Assam is always good. Always with a splash of half/half, and a sprinkle of sugar.

Trader Joe's Dutchess Grey is my FAVORITE tea but the don't carry it anymore in my local store! Have you seen it lately? I'm curious if they've discontinued it or if my store just doesn't carry it...

Sadly we do not have a Trader Joe's, but we will get one soon! The box is a couple years old and I am slowly coming to the end... :goodvibes

I love Good Earth Original Sweet and Spicy tea. It's amazing. I have a cup every morning. Cinnamon is soothing on the stomach.

Harney & Son Hot Cinnamon Spice tea is equally awesome. I have a box of Twinings Christmas tea that my dad bought me at Epcot. I will have to try it soon. :)

I make tea in my Keurig with my tea bags. I just pop a bag in the spot where the kcup goes and leave the tag hanging out. It works great.

Love hot tea. Twining's English Breakfast or Irish Breakfast brewed in a teapot and steeped from 3 1/2 to 5 minutes. The breakfast teas have a good dose of caffeine in them, so not something to drink late in the day. Unless a tea has a strong aromatic quality to it, I usually have tea with milk. Cream is too strong (I rarely put cream in coffee either), the fattiness just overwhelms the tea.

If I am sick, I put honey in my tea, and lemon juice, no dairy. And, if I am really sick, honey, lemon juice, and a shot of gin. ;)

Huge hot tea drinker here.....I often frequent a British tea pantry for their traditional cream and/or savory tea service.....great way to spend a long lunch, especially when I'm stressed out. My favorite teas to make at home include Lady Grey, Earl Grey (especially Double Bergamot Earl Grey by Stash), PG Tips, English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast. Chai Spice and a variety of herbals. I have some go-to teas when I get sick, usually with echinacea (sp?) in it. I usually put sugar and heavy cream in my tea, unless I'm drinking herbal ~ then it's just sugar or sometimes plain if it's sweet enough (like a peach spice tea by Stash). One of my coworkers went to Teavana recently and brought in a couple of Russian teas. They have a distinctive flavor but are quite nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter