• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

are we mad

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
Right we go to disney this may for 2 weeks then we have 2 weeks at crimbo then today DW has tald me that she has booked the flights for next may (2004) need a stiff drink thank goodness we are in dvc and we only have to get pay for flights

even madder have just canceled 3 nights at vero beach which were on points and bokked 3 nights at AKL on cash at the special rate that they are offering costing us $465 for 3 nights so this plan may it is now 7 nights BCV 4 nights HH 3 nights AKL. Then chrismas 10nights BWV 4 nights dont know where yet then next may some nights Sagosasa springs some BCV and some all stars ( In laws going so we are staying a few nights with them)nead more drink to calm down been a busy day
Paulh

Well if you are then I wanna be mad too ;)

Good for you, have a fabulous time (which I@m sure you will), we won't be going again until 2005 after this time so I'm dead jealous :):):)

It's amazing how good the female half is at spending OUR money LOL.

Not a bad way to spend it though:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter