Are we insane or just crazy?

HollywoodTowerHotel

You unlock this door with the key of imagination..
We came back from WDW in January and I just finished our plans for a July trip. Not only did I not get an annual pass (those are just a scam to make me come back more ) but it seems we pay to go into the parks just so we can pay to buy food and drinks.

Part of the enjoyment for me is in planing out our itinerary, but I've become a drill sergeant over this. I plan fast passes based on dining, and dining based on fast passes, and naps based on average temperature. Why can't I just do Epcot like I used to, a beer in one hand and a five minute line at any QS?

I suppose there is no other option, as I can't kick the Disney bug, but I keep wondering why I keep paying to do this. I guess like any addict I will complain, deny, then come crawling back. Anyway, the trip is planned, time off approved, and buying Disney gift cards now.

Join the ranks of all of the other Dis nuts,millions of us.Just remember to have fun and don't sweat the small stuff and to me it's all small stuff.If I miss something I'll catch it on ne or trip after that and next trip smd so on. Danny

Release your inner drill sarge, grab the beer and just walk around.

we dont do the dinning plan for 2 reasons.
1. it's just too much food for us.
2. it takes too much time away from the parks

we usually bring some donuts and eat them in the room for breakfast. grab a quick bite at a QS for lunch. then later, we have dinner at the hotel.

less planning this way. things seem more spontaneous. we eat when we want to. not when we have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter