Are we finally sailing? The Disney Difference Sep/Oct 2016 it's a wrap!

Just finished reading - what a great TR! Will keep my fingers crossed for you to swap your 7 days to WL or BLT - BLT is the place we are thinking of adding on with (we're fellow Grand Flo DVC owners - like you, love those studios) its so lovely. The studios are a bit smaller but really well laid out, esp if you don't need to pull the sofabed out. and the views are fantastic!

How kind for reading! Thank you so much. Thank you for the good luck but BLT was gone!

Update

Resorts finalised for October trip.

Sadly due to ill health in me right now we have had to cancel Jo's birthday at The Ritz in April. I am very sad about this and guilty. Poor Jo.

Hoping to be better by October. Staying postive. Here are the final plans and what we got at 7 months.

2nd October - 4th October VGF studio ( booked at 11 months kept this )
4th October - 9th October SSR studio ( booked at 11 months kept this )
9th October - 16th October AKV Kidani 1 bed ( scored at 7 months thrilled )

We wanted to change the last week we had at SSR to BWV or AKV or BLT. AKV was what was left. I am thrilled because I love AK!

Hope you are all well.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Sending well wishes your way from Arizona.

I love everything about AK too; lucky you to have a whole week there!

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Sending well wishes your way from Arizona.

I love everything about AK too; lucky you to have a whole week there!

How kind thank you so much. How neat to live in Arizona. Yes a one bed too at AK! Can't wait. A standard view but there are plenty of places to view the animals we find. Love the parking at Kidani!

Polly, I am sorry that your health is acting up! Hope you will improve soon and are able to take the trip to WDW! Unfortunately I am going to miss you by a few days...

Polly, so sad to hear you're not feeling well. I sure Jo understands and wants the best for you.

Nice plans for the Fall!

Thank you Alison. Sadly I have rejected another anti tnf med. Just waiting to see if any altertives are there. I hope so because my joints are so painful I can't sleep or function.

Roll on the fall and better times!

Sadly due to ill health in me right now we have had to cancel Jo's birthday at The Ritz in April. I am very sad about this and guilty. Poor Jo.

I am sorry that you are feeling unwell and that you had to cancel.

That looks like a fantastic mix of hotels. I am glad that you got one of the hotels on your shortlist.

Thank you Alison. Sadly I have rejected another anti tnf med. Just waiting to see if any altertives are there. I hope so because my joints are so painful I can't sleep or function.

I hope that they will find something that agrees with you and works.

Corinna

Sorry you are not feeling well but looks like you have some nice plans for October. :thumbsup2

Your trip starts on our Anniversary! 14 years :scared1: or :cool1: ? LOL

Hope they are able to fine a solution for you.

Update

Resorts finalised for October trip.

Hoping to be better by October. Staying postive. Here are the final plans and what we got at 7 months.

We wanted to change the last week we had at SSR to BWV or AKV or BLT. AKV was what was left. I am thrilled because I love AK!

Hope you are all well.

That is a fantastic line up of hotels. We're staying at Kidani for the first time late September, really looking forward to spending some time there. Funnily enough we'll be at VGF at the same time as you - we're there from 27 September to 7 October, maybe we'll get to say hi :)

I hope you're feeling better soon & get to enjoy Jo's birthday.

all the best

I am sorry that you are feeling unwell and that you had to cancel.

That looks like a fantastic mix of hotels. I am glad that you got one of the hotels on your shortlist.

I hope that they will find something that agrees with you and works.

Corinna

Thanks Corinna. Just hope I am well enough for cruise in August!

That is a fantastic line up of hotels. We're staying at Kidani for the first time late September, really looking forward to spending some time there. Funnily enough we'll be at VGF at the same time as you - we're there from 27 September to 7 October, maybe we'll get to say hi :)

I hope you're feeling better soon & get to enjoy Jo's birthday.

all the best

Thank you! You will love Kidani. It is so lovely. Indeed will say hi!

Sorry you are not feeling well but looks like you have some nice plans for October. :thumbsup2

Your trip starts on our Anniversary! 14 years :scared1: or :cool1: ? LOL

Hope they are able to fine a solution for you.

How kind thank you. Oh how cool happy 14th anniversay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter