• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Veggie Burgers available at Tow Mater's on the Dream?

strangeling

Mouseketeer
Can anybody confirm as to whether or not Veggie Burgers are available poolside (I'd assume at Tow Maters) on the Dream?

We always get veggie burgers at Pluto's on the Wonder, etc. and as that's the counterpart on the Dream I was wondering if Tow Maters does the same. It's not listed on their displayed menu (but for some reason veggie burgers almost never are, even though they are stocked).

Just wondering!

They were available last March on the Dream.

I was on the Dream last month, but didn't end up eating at any of the fast food areas, so I can't confirm they are still available. I would think that they would be, though. We're cruising the Dream next week, and I'll check Tow Maters and try to remember to post about it.

They were also available at the restaurant at Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay - as of last month.

Yay! Happy to hear it. We'll actually be on the boat next week too, for the double-dip!

It'll be our 11th Disney Cruise but our first on the Dream, and we enjoy getting the veggie burgers on the other ships, it'll be nice having them on the Dream too :)

Have fun cruising!

Yay! Happy to hear it. We'll actually be on the boat next week too, for the double-dip!

It'll be our 11th Disney Cruise but our first on the Dream, and we enjoy getting the veggie burgers on the other ships, it'll be nice having them on the Dream too :)

Have fun cruising!

Just an FYI. Filmores Favourites makes several veggie wraps and a Mozzarella & Pesto Panini that is to die for! :)

Indeed, Tow Mater's has veggie burgers.

Sadly they're not very good, I don't know what kind of patty they're using, but it tasted rather blah.

Also, be careful b/c in 2 instances, I asked for a veggie burger and the CM gave me a real burger...I politely inquired if this were a veggie burger, and he gave me that aggravated look where he took back the plate he just gave me, pulled this metal drawer and extracted what looked like an already put together burger.

Don't get me wrong though....with a fair amount of fixing, I ate it and was very content with my meal! (even if it tasted so-so) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter