Are they still delivering Park packages to resort hotels?

Hitchhiking Ghost

Mouseketeer
I hoping resorts is the correct forum for this question. Haven't been down since 2015 so I'm wondering does Disney still have the perk for on property resort guests that purchases insided the theme parks can be sent to your resort? I didn't know if Covid killed this perk or if it was still available. If it is gone, can you make park purchases that instead get delivered to front of the park? Heading down Friday and am currently watching a snow storm out my window. Very excited to get down there!

Ended up finding my own answer on Disney's site. Any idea on the charge to ship to a guests home? Pretty certain it isn't a free perk.

• Delivery Option: Package delivery to the front of our theme parks or to Disney Resort hotels is suspended. However, shipping merchandise to Guests’ homes continues to be available.

Ended up finding my own answer on Disney's site. Any idea on the charge to ship to a guests home? Pretty certain it isn't a free perk.

• Delivery Option: Package delivery to the front of our theme parks or to Disney Resort hotels is suspended. However, shipping merchandise to Guests’ homes continues to be available.
I shipped a droid and a bunch of souvenirs home last year from the Yacht Club gift shop when I stayed there and it was very reasonably priced, on par with a regular UPS store. At the time they only had the ground option available though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter