Are they pushing the entrance time for MNSSHP?

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
I have a 4:10 PM adr for LT. I hope I don't have to use a park admission day. I know last year you could get in at 4PM. But with them changing the park closing time, I wonder if the time they let you in will change?

A Disney Exec called in reference to my email and told me that since I had A 4:30 Adr that I would be able to get in with my MNSSHP ticket and my confermation #.

anabelle said:
I have a 4:10 PM adr for LT. I hope I don't have to use a park admission day. I know last year you could get in at 4PM. But with them changing the park closing time, I wonder if the time they let you in will change?

I have ADRS at 4:10pm for LTT too! :goodvibes

Hi, I have a 5:15 adr at LT & was told that I would have to use my regular park admission for dinner & then use my MNSSHP for later, which doesnt make any sense to me.. Last year they let us in early using our MNSSHP ticket. So I am going to call again & ask....

I've heard that everyone has got in early the past years and everyone is planning on going in early for dinner this year. I think there won't be a problem. Just to make sure...do you enter the regular entrance and just tell them you are there for MNSSHP, and have dinner reservations?

We had made an ADR or CRT at 4:05 and were told that at 4 we could use our MNSSHP ticket but would be cutting it close to make 4:05 at CRT. It really wasn't a problem considering we have Park Hoppers and will already be using it for Ak that morning.

I guess we will see. I really want to relax and not go a a park prior. It would be a shame to use a day for just dinner.

do you really have to give the reservation# or just show them the ticket . . . when i went in 2004, i did have ADR, but did not have to give the ADR # to get in . . . i don't have ADR this year, but am still hoping to get in early.

I was told with out an ADR and number for them to randomly check, you wouldnt get in.

We were hoping to get in early, but as we have 21 unlimited days tickets it doesnt matter for us, but I wouldnt waste a days ticket, to get in early.
The party doesnt start till 7pm and day guest will still be there till then and way beyond ( thats another story)

Hope this helps

Seems we again are getting DIFFERENT info from different Cms ?

Called yesterday and was able to book 4:30 dinner in the castle for the 30th. I was told I could get in early without using a day ticket by giving them my ADR number which they will check on their 'master list' at the gate. Surprisingly, when I called back to ask again I was given the same answer. She did not, however, know when guests with only party tickets would be allowed to enter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter