Are they anywhere?

DanceRC28

Wife to Greg, mommy to baby Tyler and furbabies Gr
I'm looking to buy Disney tickets....one day to MK and one day to MGM and although people have said they have found one day tickets on the internet I can't find them anywhere. I'd much rather purchase them beforehand to avoid waiting in the long lines. Please let me know if there is anywhere online to buy these.

Thanks,
Renee ::MinnieMo

I'm not so sure I would buy park tickets on the internet. You could get to the park and find that the ticket is useless. My suggestion would be to get to the park early and buy it then. If you are there early enough, the line won't be too long. And better safe than sorry!!

We bought two one day tickets when we were down there last. We went early, and did not have to wait in any line. We also were able to get a small discount on the second day ticket.

I would wait until you get there. I don't trust buying tickets on line from individuals.

I don't believe that there's any way that you can purchase them online. The Disney World official site lists them as being available only at the gate.

However, you do have a couple of options to save you time in line:

1.) If you're staying at a Disney resort, purchase them at check in. They can encode them onto your room key, thus saving you the paper ticket. It'll all be on one card, and it's all taken care of in one line! :)

2.) If you are NOT staying at a Disney Resort, call your hotel now and find out if they sell 1-day, 1 park admission to the Disney parks. You may be able to purchase them at check-in at an off-property hotel as well.

3.) Make a stop at Downtown Disney. I believe they can sell you a ticket at Guest Services. I went to inquire about days remaining on a hopper pass, and there was only one other person there. I would have been done in no time flat, but their computer system locked up! :)

4.) Call 407-WDISNEY now, and ask them. I don't know whether or not they'll sell you one day admissions on the phone, but it's worth a shot. I believe the thinking behind this is that they want to sell you a multi-day ticket. They can't try and upsell you if they can't talk to you, which might explain why you can't purchase online.

5.) As someone else suggested, just get a good jump start on the day, and arrive early.

I hope it all works out for you. Have a fantastic trip!!!!

Originally posted by melissa180
We got our 7 day passes at the Disney Store. No pain no problem. And we know they are legit. I think they had one day tickets....

the disney store only has 4&5 day Park hopper passes, 5 6 & 7 Park hopper plus passes, APs and PAPs

You could still buy the passes if you ever thinking you will be returning to WDW because the passes never expire :D

If you are staying at a resort, I believe you could buy them when you check in. You may be able to do the same at an off-site also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter