Are they accepting reservations for Jan 2014?

rosiegmendez

Mouseketeer
I tried booking online and they say no availability at all but that cant be right. Maybe january is not open yet?

Reservations for the next year usually come out in the summer, sometime between June and August. I think you can call and make a room-only ressie now, but they won't be able to guarantee a rate yet.

Reservations for the next year usually come out in the summer, sometime between June and August. I think you can call and make a room-only ressie now, but they won't be able to guarantee a rate yet.

This is correct. Room only reservations can be made 499 days out by calling. You will be quoted the highest rate for 2013 for your resort/room type, which will automatically be adjusted once the 2014 rates are released. You will pay a deposit equal to 1 night's room rate + tax, with the balance due at check in. However, if you want a package or want to book online, you have to wait until the new rates come out. Keep in mind that if you want a package to begin with, it's best to wait until the new rates are released as a room only reservation cannot be converted to a package simply by adding tickets. Since room only and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other so the room only would have to be cancelled/refunded and the package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit. HTH :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter