Are these both available at Captain Cooks for breakfast?

goNsoon2WDW

DIS Veteran
Am I able to get tonga toast and a dole whip for breakfast at Captain Cooks?
Are either one (or both) considered a snack credit?
TIA

I believe Captain Cook's no longer has Dole Whips at any meal. I understand they are still at the Polynesian, but moved to Pineapple Lanai. Captain Cook's does have Tonga toast, but I don't think it comes with strawberry syrup like Kona's does.

The Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float is a snack credit unless you get the souvenir container. Tonga toast is a breakfast entree, not a snack.

Ah. Tonga toast without the strawberries seems to be incomplete. I might have to see about getting a reservation at Kona Cafe (paying out of pocket) and then grab a Dole Whip with a snack credit on our way out. Thanks for the info.

Ah. Tonga toast without the strawberries seems to be incomplete.
For what it's worth, the Tonga Toast is a bit cheaper at Captain Cook's than at Kona. But I'm with you...if you're going to go for it with the TT, might as well go for it in full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter