Are there special Mickey Ears on ships?

mlt1128

Earning My Ears
DD gets a pair of Mickey Ears on every trip to Disney. I am hoping they have special DCL ears on board? Also, if so are the able to embroider?

They have the pirate ears out before the pirate party. I did not see any way for them to be embroidered, though.

They also had graduation ears at the DSeaU graduation party, but I think I heard those are discontinued.

My daughter spotted some Mickey ears in the store, but I don't remember what they looked like or if they were specific to the cruise. No embroidery though.

We bought some cute Minnie ears that had an anchor pattern on the red bow. But they weren't the typical beanie type, more like a stiff headband.

Hope this helps!

Karen :cloud9:

We bought cute rattan and pink ears with a pic of beach mickey and minnie on the ears and a castaway cay applique on castaway cay. They are really precious!!

they should do sailor-hat ears.
of course, some crafty person here on the DIS will likely fabricate them before DCL ever gets around to it.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter