• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there pool bars at POP?

It's called Petal's Pool Bar.:)

It is adjacent to the Hippy Dippy Pool.

It has some TVs-nice litle spot to watch a sporting event.:)

Petals Pool Bar is one of my favorite little pool bars for some reason. It's small but is pretty relaxed and enjoy it. It's directly across from the food court. Also has a ping long table next to it which can be fun.

Hmmmm everything Im reading is saying that the pool bar only offers drinks and that we would have to go into the food court to get food. Now Im even more confused.LOL Were gonna have 3 kids with us so Im looking for convenience.

Can you order pizza to resorts?

Hmmmm everything Im reading is saying that the pool bar only offers drinks and that we would have to go into the food court to get food. Now Im even more confused.LOL Were gonna have 3 kids with us so Im looking for convenience. Can you order pizza to resorts?

The pool bar does only offer drinks, along with a few snack choices, chips and such. The food court is very close and open until at least 12am I believe, if not later. This may change depending on the time of the year and someone can correct me. Pizza can be delivered to the rooms but I believe it requires two dinning credits if I remember correctly. Not the best use of credits if you are on the plan.

It's a nice spot with great drink selections and a couple steps from the food court :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter