Are there name change fees close to reservation date???

lisareniff

DIS Veteran
I am having to rent a reservation at the last minute (Covid), which I have never done before. Are there any name change fees within 2 weeks of the reservation?

Thanks for you guidance!

There is no fee for changing names on reservation. You just need to do it before arrival date. To change the lead name requires contacting MS, to change any others can be done by a modification online.

No fee for owners to have MS change the lead guest. (Owners can't do that online).

Are you renting from one of the rental brokers? If so, check with them. Some of them may charge a fee for changes.

No fee for owners to have MS change the lead guest. (Owners can't do that online).

Are you renting from one of the rental brokers? If so, check with them. Some of them may charge a fee for changes.

Thanks for the confirmation CarolMN!

I am the owner. I need to sell a close friend's reservation that she decided to cancel at the last minute. The possible renter brought up a possible charge to change the name close to the date. He could have very well been referring to a broker's rules. I had not rented so close to the reservation date before so was unsure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter