Are there Kids alternatives at 'Ohana?

mmmnj

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone knows if there are alternative food choices for young children (like mac n cheese, chicken tenders,etc...)??? Or is it only the menu that is offered for everyone?

When we were there last year, my grandson was given a kids meals which had chicken tenders and fries. He also had milk to drink

DD and DS also got Chicken nuggets and fries but there were offered several choices. I think maybe Mac and Cheese and a couple other things but I don't remember since both picked chicken. We just asked when the cousin came to the table since we knew there was no chance DS would eat anything but dessert from the regular servings

Yes, like the others have said. There are children's alternatives. We were there 6/26 and I had read that there were, but the server told me when we sat down that if the children (9 and 2) weren't doing well with the food that came out, what was available.

We didn't need it. They absolutely devoured the food, even my picky 9 year-old.

My son has ordered grilled cheese and fries on two different visits. I'm thinking they may use the Kona Cafe for that order??

There is lots to appeal to kids from the regular food; noodles, meats and broccoli. Our DD loves everything, except salad, she even enjoyed the chicken wings. I don't think she tried the pot stickers but neither did I :rotfl: They asked if we wanted kids food and we declined. I think they offered mac & cheese, chicken nuggets and maybe fries but DD won't eat any of that :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter