Are there exceptions to the DP for mentally/phisically challenged?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Not a big deal but my friend has a son with CP, does he need to include him as an adult on the DP? He is fed through a stomach tube. Also my DSIL has a teen with Williams Syndrome who also never eats anything but pizza or corn dogs and they usually skip the plan because of this. I said I would ask on line if there are exceptions. TIA.

I'd also suggest calling the Dining folks and asking to speak to a supervisor if the reservation CM isn't 100% sure or if they tell you no. The supervisor should be able to confirm the no if it's a set-in-stone policy or discuss options with you if not.

Thing is, it's possible it is set in stone. No plan is set to work for every situation. If that's true, they may be better off either just watching what they order or maybe even getting an AP and a DDE card.

Thanks, I will try the other board as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter