Are there ever AP rates for OKW. VWL or BCV?

dkrause716

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if there are ever deals when other AP codes come out??? I keep changing my mind about where I want to stay!! :earsboy:

Usually (and I have been watching codes for a few years now), when codes are released they are for ALL Disney resorts, not just specific ones. That being said, they only offer a certain number of rooms at each resort for the codes.

As mentioned already most resorts offer a number of rooms that are set a side for the codes. Last August, when I booked my stay at the WL, which they did not have, but they then offered me OKW, I being from FLA, can see key west anytime asked about the Cabins at Fort Wilderness and they had them also. Usually it is the same precentage off the villas as the deluxe hotels. So keep your fingers cross for the codes and have a great time.

Tron72

Your best bet for staying at a DVC resort probably is to rent points directly from a member. I did this last January, staying at a BVC studio for about $900 for the week. Check out the DCV Rent/Trade Board here on the DIS, as people post their available points for rent there. Or, you can post your desire to rent from a member. Check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter