Are there ever any discounts for May or June?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JodiR, Sep 12, 2004.

1. JodiR

JodiR DIS Veteran

Thinking of going late May/early June. Are discounts ever offered during this time?

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MermaidsMom

MermaidsMom <font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr

Yes there are! The best place to look for historic WDW discounts is at Mousesavers.com. Go to the FAQ and they have a list from 2001 with dates and when they were first offered. It is not a guarantee, but does give you an idea of when they will "probably" happen.:wave:

4. 4greatboys

4greatboys DIS Veteran

Yes, our last trip was May 29-June 12 of this year and we did get AP discounts for our May 29 PC stay and our June 7-12 Poly stay. The rates are a little more than the value season but still a pretty good deal.

5. don8life

don8life Please don't take your organs to heaven. Heaven kn

I got a postcard rate for this past June of $49 a nite at Value. But we all know how random those postcards are!

6. buckeye

buckeye Mouseketeer

We stayed at CSR in early June 2004 for $74 (AP rate). I think the discount w/o an AP was a bit more, but not much!

7. CaseyJr

CaseyJr Remember The Magic

Last May/June I had ressies for CSR. Sometime in late April (or was it early May?) I found a "discount code" that they accepted. I got a NICE credit to my credit card (in fact, as an added bonus, I got an extra set of Disney luggage tags out of the deal, because to apply to code, they had to cancel the old ressie and make a new one at the lower rate).

8. G&J's Mom

G&J's Mom DIS Veteran

For our June trip, I got a postcard. We had already bought AP's and got a great rate with that. Not sure where you live, but there was also a discount for residents of Georgia in June that was the same as the AP rates.

Denise

9. Dalpal

Dalpal <font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<

Hi!
    If you want to book now and you have AAA, you can get a 15% discount at the deluxe resorts or a 10% discount at the value or mods(i think thats the amount) right now.
    You can always change it if something better come out befor you go.
    I just booked the poly with the 15% AAA discount for July 05. I will get the AP rate when it comes out.
    Betsy