• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are There DVC Yankees Fans??(update in 1st Post:Tally by Location &/or Home Resorts)

5forDiz

DIS Veteran
Now please don't flame me :scared1: and I know this thread will not be as popular as Bobbiwoz's re Phillies BUT I'm thinking that there's gotta be a couple of us here ....... :scratchin

Well love'em or hate'em that was an awesome game last night (10/17) ::yes:: !!!

ETA : Monday (10/19) great game too....just not as great for us :-( !!!

Tuesday (10/20) YES!! One to go !!!!

Thursday (10/22) well too bad we didn't win tonight but it'll be GREAT doing it in NY

MONDAY (10/26) NY YANKEES WIN ALCS !!!!!!!

*********************WORLD SERIES GAMES********************

Wednesday (10/28) goes to Phillies :-(

Thursday (10/29) YANKEES WIN !!

Saturday (10/31) YES! Another win for the YANKEES !!

Sunday (11/1) YANKEES AGAIN !!

Monday (11/2) This one goes to Phillies

Wednesday, Nov. 4:
**********YANKEES ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS !!!!!***************

TALLY OF YANKEE FANS BY HOME RESORT(s) &/or HOME STATE or COUNTRY

SSR leads for Home Resorts, NY for State. Info gathered from posts of those who stated they're Yankees fans on this thread (siggies, etc.) If you've posted here but yours does not contain Home Resort or location info & you'd like to be included in tally post again or pm me :-)

51 DVC MEMBERS OWNING AT ONE OR MORE HRs, breakdown as follows :

SSR - 18

AKV - 14 ~~~ OKW - 7 ~~~ HHI - 2

BWV - 10 ~~~ BLT - 7 ~~~ VGC - 1

BCV - 5 ~~~ VWL - 5 ~~~ VB -

& RonH who is DVC member but didn't note HR

LOCATIONS OF POSTERS BY STATE or COUNTRY ( both non-DVC & DVC ) :

New York - 22 ~~~~ New Jersey - 13

Connecticut - 7 ~~~~ Pennsylvania - 3

North Carolina - 2 ~~~~ Virginia - 1

New Hampshire - 1 ~~~~ Alabama - 1

Texas - 1 ~~~~ Georgia - 1

Utah - 1 ~~~~ Illinois - 1

Indiana - 1

Maryland - 2 (poster edk35's 2 DSs & also
including DvcPat who thinks NY will win #27)

Florida - 1 (poster allflgirl who is a TB fan but will root
for AL champs in World Series )

Sydney, Australia - 1

and posters VG9493 & Culli ( no state,country or DVC info noted )

I'm looking forward to the Dodgers playing the Yankees and watching Joe Torre walk out into Yankee Stadium at the end of game 7 accepting the World Series Trophy in front of the Steinbrenners.:goodvibes

If they do play each other, I think the series will be bigger than Yankees versus Red Sox!

I grew up in Harlem NY so if by some all out disaster the Phils don't get pass the dodgers (whew, almost blacked out for a minute there) I'm returning to my childhood team.

Yankee fan here... not quite a DVC person (just got a bid accepted on a SSR resale).

Yankees / Dodgers would be great, but I think Philly will win the NL.

We're big Yankees fans in this house! :yay::cheer2:

I'm looking forward to the Dodgers playing the Yankees and watching Joe Torre walk out into Yankee Stadium at the end of game 7 accepting the World Series Trophy in front of the Steinbrenners.:goodvibes

If they do play each other, I think the series will be bigger than Yankees versus Red Sox!

I hope it ends up the Yankee’s and Dodgers. The Yankees will win no.27 and send Joe into retirement. Joe’s a great manager but I’m not sure why he was insulted when the Steinbrenner’s offered him the highest manager’s salary?

Yankee's house here! DH was happy to see Torre go (but not necessarily that much happier with girardi). he thinks we need a manager who isn't afraid to yell at millionaires.

Big Yankees fan. What a game. Little sleep but it was worth it. Cold as heck too. The wind was whipping something fierce. Have the pleasure to wake up every morning and see both stadiums out my window. They are in the process of dismantling the old stadium. Promised to take pics for a co-worker from my balcony.

:thumbsup2
Only "Pinstripes" in this household!

Yankee fan since before seeing my first double-header
at the park against the lowly "Washington Senators" way
back in 1969!

Whew! That's a loooong time!

Pinstripes Baby! :banana:

Let's Go Yankees!

Another life long Yankee fan here.

But DH is a Phillies fan. So if it's a Yankees-Phillies series, my house will be quite tense for a while. We may need to go for couples counseling, ha ha:lmao:

Awwww corpcomp you're killing me !!!:faint:

I grew up in Harlem NY so if by some all out disaster the Phils don't get pass the dodgers (whew, almost blacked out for a minute there) I'm returning to my childhood team.

It'll be nice to have ya back !!! :thumbsup2

life long Yankees fan here

Yankee fan here... not quite a DVC person (just got a bid accepted on a SSR resale).
Yankees / Dodgers would be great, but I think Philly will win the NL.

We're big Yankees fans in this house! :yay::cheer2:

Yes !! I think we heard y'all cheering last night all the way over here on Staten Island :yay:

I hope it ends up the Yankee’s and Dodgers. The Yankees will win no.27 and send Joe into retirement. Joe’s a great manager but I’m not sure why he was insulted when the Steinbrenner’s offered him the highest manager’s salary?

Yep, I don't get it either :confused3

Yankee's house here! DH was happy to see Torre go (but not necessarily that much happier with girardi). he thinks we need a manager who isn't afraid to yell at millionaires.

Another Yankees fan.... there has to be more of us than Phillies fans???

A Yankee fan here in CT.

Big Yankees fan. What a game. Little sleep but it was worth it. Cold as heck too. The wind was whipping something fierce. Have the pleasure to wake up every morning and see both stadiums out my window. They are in the process of dismantling the old stadium. Promised to take pics for a co-worker from my balcony.

yankees all the way in this house:cheer2:

Awesome !!! ita Penguins1 there better be more of us !!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter