Are there counter service places to eat BREAKFAST at Magic Kingdom?

Well, not sure what you are looking for, but what about grabbing something quick at Main street bake shop?

That is usually what we do when we get to the park early.

Looking for bacon, eggs, pancakes etc

I don't recall exactly what they have, but Main St. Bakery does serve some actual breakfast items. I know they have the usual breakfast sandwiches on croissants and bagels, but I'm not sure about bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

There is the breakfast buffet at The Crystal Palace, but I'm assuming that's not what you're looking for...

I would definitely second main street bake shop...I don't know about pancakes, but they had awesome danish, cinnamon buns, etc and really yummy bacon egg & cheese sandwiches.

Main Street Bakery had a lot of breakfast items when I was there, but I don't remember seeing eggs and bacon. However, I am not a fan of breakfast food at all so it doesn't really occur to me to keep an eye out for those things. You can check allears for menus.

Main Street Bakery is fantastic. We love their cinnamon rolls but they also have..
A egg, ham and cheese croissant.

Sleepy Hollow does have a Mickey waffle, but I'm not sure what time they open.

Hope this helps.

Sleepy Hollow--Mickey waffles, bacon, syrup Located right over the little bridge you cross to get to Liberty Square from the main hub in front of the castle. Can't remember what else they serve.

I don't recall exactly what they have, but Main St. Bakery does serve some actual breakfast items. I know they have the usual breakfast sandwiches on croissants and bagels, but I'm not sure about bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

There is the breakfast buffet at The Crystal Palace, but I'm assuming that's not what you're looking for...

This is why I should not post in bed...too sleepy! :rotfl2:
Sorry!

{shrug}I personally would not waste precious morning park time on eating a full-on bacon and eggs breakfast inside the park. I would eat back at your resort or pick up something quick.

not in the parks....but what if you rode the monorail over to the Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian? All 3 have excellent quick eat breakfast choices (including eggs, bacon, etc.) in their cafes. You can get the tonga toast at the Polynesian (Captain Cook's), yum!

There are no CS in the MK that will serve egg and bacon platters at breakfast. The only places that will be open for a CS breakfast will be the Main Street Bakery and Sleepy Hollow. The closest you will be able to get are the Mickey waffles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter