• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any Vero Beach trip reports?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
We're leaving in a little over 2 weeks to Vero Beach for our first trip there, and I would love read some trip reports prior to leaving. Does anyone have any links to any? Thanks!

We Will be at Vero Beach in a little over a week. I heard they renovated most of the rooms, new carpet new appliances etc... any one else here this?

LOL! I know I saw pictures of a renovated room at Vero on here yesterday. and I'm on here trying to find them again now..can't seem to find it. New carpet and bedding -- looked very nice

I loved vero. Its so relaxing there. After a few days at the parks a few days at vero is a little piece of heaven. I took a long nap ever day. Have a great trip

I don't have any links..but it is beautiful..nice having beach and pool handy..not a lot to do for the kids..Iwe live by the beach, so nothing extra for them)...but it's still a nice place wtih good food..water slide in lighthouse a blast even for adults!

Have fun
Lsia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter