Are there any sales at the Disney Store?

renda460

Mouseketeer
Anyone been to the Disney store lately? I am wondering if they have any current sales. Maybe a Labor DAy weekend sale? Or a sale on costumes? Any info would be great.

I posted yesterday about the Disney Store Outlet I went to on Friday. Their prices were full Disney Store retail prices--with only T-shirts, towels and bathing suits, and lunch boxes on sale. So...my guess is, if the OUTLET doesn't even have prices "on sale", I doubt the regular store does.

I did talk to someone that worked at another store who told me that costumes DEFINITELY wont go on sale until just a few days before Halloween and then more after Halloween.

I was really disappointed with the prices.

I was there yesterday and back to school items are 50% off. Backpacks, lunch bags, pencil cases and wallets.

Also the usual summer stuff is still on clearance: P.J's $5.99, bubble blower $5.99 beach towel $5.99

I didn't see much else. Could have missed stuff!

Was just there about an hr. ago and backpacks, lunch boxes, wallets, etc. were all our store had on sale too. Actually walked out without a purchase and I had 3 kids with me. It was sad.

At my store I found t-shirts for $2.99 (4th of July collection) and hats for $3.49 (khaki color with Mickey lounging in a hammock). I also found shoes for $1.99 they were mule sneakers with the Princesses on them. They also had Buzz Lightyear and Power Rangers slip on sneakers for boys for the same price. Nemo Keychains for $1.99, and Princesses mini radio with ear buds for $2.99.
These were all in the back in the clearance section.
HTH.

Jennifer. :cool1:

Why not check out disneydirect.com. Lots of items are discounted. There is a thread here on this board where people have posted discount codes you can use and get amazing deals. They have a lot of Halloween stuff on sale right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter