Are there any restaurants that you prefer lunch?

We do most of our main meals at lunch (around 2 or 3). Not only are they cheaper but I don't like eating big meals late.

There sure are! I agree with the previous poster about Liberty Tree Tavern as the lunch menu is a la carte and the dinner is served family style. I always prefer more choices. I also prefer the lunch menus at the Grand Floridian Café and Coral Reef. There are even some spots, like the Wave Lounge at the Contemporary and the Cabana Bar at the Dolphin, that have the same menu for lunch and dinner, but that I think are more "lunch-y", if that makes sense.

While we enjoy eating either lunch or dinner there, I have to agree that LTT's a la carte lunch is really good. ditto the ooey gooey toffee cake.

Liberty Tree Tavern! Best dessert on property is only served at lunch...Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

Liberty Tree Tavern and Tony's. Tony's lunch menu has alwasy suited us better than their dinner menu.

Le Chefs de France. Because my mom loves quiche. I'd love to try dinner again, but at lunch I do love the croque monsieur and le gratin de macaroni

Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco in Epcot. I get the Sultan's Sampler for lunch. It's a lot more food than i usually eat mid-day, but they don't offer the Sampler for dinner. I wish they did - I'd gladly pay a higher dinner price to eat it later in the day!

Is it possible to go to LTT just for dessert? The toffee cake sounds delicious but nothing else on the menu really jumps out at me.

Another vote for LTT....wonderful pot roast! Plus I would add Biergarten simply because I can't find that much of a difference between the lunch and dinner offerings and lunch is much cheaper.

I like Crystal Palace for a late lunch. We have small kids (7, 3, and 3) and we enjoy the break from the heat, crowds and park. We then go back to the hotel for some pool time and will usually just grab something light there for dinner.

After Whispering Canyon Cafe changed its dinner menu to just the Skillet as an entree, I would prefer lunch over dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Le Chefs de France. Because my mom loves quiche. I'd love to try dinner again, but at lunch I do love the croque monsieur and le gratin de macaroni

I've not tried Les Chefs at dinner, but deliberately booked lunch last time because I wanted the prix fixe lunch (onion soup, croque monsieur and profiteroles). There seems to be a lot of split opinion of Les Chefs, and I always get the feeling that more of the "pro" opinion is for lunch, and "con" opinion is for dinner, but that's just my impression.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter