Are there any rental codes for July?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
I am coming up with some very high rates for car rentals in July. and a lot of the codes I've seen expire in June.
Has anyone found any reasonable codes? We currently have a full size with Alamo for $235, but I'm hoping to pay less.
Can you add the Entertainment code to other codes used?
Sorry for all the questions.

Originally posted by sarha
I am coming up with some very high rates for car rentals in July. and a lot of the codes I've seen expire in June.
Has anyone found any reasonable codes? We currently have a full size with Alamo for $235, but I'm hoping to pay less.
Can you add the Entertainment code to other codes used?
Sorry for all the questions.

With rentals from Alamo, the coupon and code have to match.
You can only use one code and one coupon per rental.

I'm finding the same problem with July. I usually rent a minivan for my family or 5.........three teens........6' 6'2 and 6'3.........Two years ago I rented with Dollar and paid $373 for 9 days. I've had the following rates: Dollar $671.........Budget $786......Alamo (I hate this company) $624.........National $715..........YIKES almost wants to make me drive but I already have airline tickets and I really don't have the time to drive from NY. I'm going to try those web sites listed. If you find anything positive please post.

I'm holding a minivan with Dollar for 10 days in August for $436 including taxes, concession, etc. using the KISS3 code. I hoping to do better before we leave.

I tried that code Ed and I got a message they could not give me a quote at this time. Someone else tried to call and was told there were no minivans left for that time period in August. So that is not good!! Keep your reservation..........it might be the best you're going to get!!

I decided right after reading some posts to try Dollar again with the codes from BJ's - I used a flyer which I had which I now looked at and noticed it said they expired in 03 but after putting in the BJ's CD# BJ3013 and I used the promo code BJC10 (which it did say was invalid) It came out with a price for 9 days of 390.08(estimated)! I tried the KISS3 code and got the same message as before that they couldn't give me a quote at this time. Needless to say I'm thrilled with the $390.08 after getting such high quotes earlier today. I'm going to go to BJ's tomarrow and get a new flyer and try the codes again and see if I can shave anymore off the price. Good luck!!

Is there something going on the last week of July - other than WDW??

I'm also getting rather expensive quotes for a rental car.

Is there a better time during the day - say, 3 am - LOL! - to try to get a cheaper rate using the various codes?

The best I've been able to get is Thrifty with a wal-mart code, intermediate for around $230 for 8 days. :faint:

Too high!!! :duck:

Thanks,
- Joyce

We are going July 16th-25th and the rental car rates have seemed high this year. Last year we went over the 4th fo July week and had lower rates.

We were able to secure a rate of $245 including all taxes at National using the American Express code and an Entertainment coupon. We had originally booked using the Carlson code as it was a better rate then anything but after Mary pulled it from her site we decided to see what else we could find. The American Express code ended up being the same rate to the penny as the Carlson code so I rebooked it.

We also have a backup reservation at Thrifty. It was made quite some time ago when they must have been having some promotion as we got an intermediate for $183 including all taxes for the nine days.

We just prefer National and using Emerald Eisle but we are still not sure which reservation we will use.

I just found out that National's weekly code WWEB has been extended thru July 14 so I was able to greatly reduce my base rate. Try it.

Originally posted by sarha
I just found out that National's weekly code WWEB has been extended thru July 14 so I was able to greatly reduce my base rate. Try it.

Thanks for the tip! Saved me another $40. :D :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter