Are there any lockers in the park we can use

debweb

Earning My Ears
Going on wednesday and understandably dd wants to wear her princess dress for lunch with a princess, but I'm not sure how practical it will be to wear all day long. Is there anywhere she could get changed and leave the dress if need be save carrying it around all day. (its our first trip - we're pretty clueless)

There is a guest storage area just outside the park that you could leave the dress at :)

Yes, they will take any size item. Unfortunately the lockers under the station haven't been in use for years.

Which hotel are you staying at as if it's one of the Disney ones it doesn't take very long to pop back for your DD to change ~ if it's one of the off-sites like Explorers, Holiday Inn etc it takes a bit longer but it's still very do-able. However you may find that your DD will feel comfortable wearing her dress all day/evening in fact. There's no problem getting on any of the rides in one and you see loads of little girls dressed up.

Thinking about it, the only reason my DD didn't keep her dress on last time was because it was too hot, at least that won't be a problem. :rotfl:

Hope you have a great time at the meal! :wizard:

Great, thanks guys. We're staying at Davy Crocketts so don't want to travel back, but my worry was getting on and off the rides etc but if its do-able I'm sure she'd prefer to leave it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter