• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any Disneyland deals going on now?

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
I'm going again at the end of August for 4 days and staying at either the Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian and was wondering if anybody knew of any deals or package deals? Thanks!!:cool1:

From my research it seems that the better deals right now are for the good neighbor hotels, and not the DLR hotels.

Of course the good neighbor hotels are cheaper, but what I mean is that they also aren't charging for the package extras (coin, toontown madness, disney travel lanyard, etc.) if you book a good neighbor package. When I priced out the DLR hotels, the package was about $200 more than reserving the Disneyland hotel and park tickets separately (for a party of 4 for three nights and 4-day tickets).

Not sure if that helps you??:confused3

Otherwise, you should also check out mousesavers for any other possible deals (AA, AP, etc.)...
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyland.html

-Bret

The Disneyland hotels are doing special rates for Annual Passholders starting August 19th, but since it's pretty close, I don't know if they'd have any rooms left with the special rate or any rooms at all. You would need to have an AP or know someone who does so that you can get the code from the AP site on Disneyland.com. for the special rates. Then if you get a room, you would need to purchase an AP so that you would have it at check-in. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter