Are there adjoining room at Beach Club?

TinkLover101

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there is? 5400 for a 2 br villa is a bit high to me. Would like to have a extra bathroom though? Looking for 12/27/-01/02/07.

THANKS! :thumbsup2

Yes there are, but make sure you request connecting rooms if you want an interior door bewtween the two rooms (adjoining just means rooms next to each other).

And (as always) keep in mind that a request is just a request, not a guarantee (we requested connecting rooms last summer at BC, didn't get them due to CM error, but that's another story).

If you have more kids than adults (like 2 parents and 5 kids, all under the age of 18?) then WDW will try their hardest to get you connecting rooms. I'm not sure if they use the word "guarantee" on the reservation, though.

If you have more adults than kids, they will note your request, and try to fulfill it, but it's not a priority for them. That said, we have always gotten connecting rooms when we have requested them. Once we had a block of four rooms, when 18 of us went down together. Once family needed a more accessible location, but 14 of us were right next door to each other, with two sets of connecting rooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter