Are The Water Parks Fun In The Rain???

manooly

Mouseketeer
We are planning on getting wet when we arrive in Disney World Monday the 27th. Since we've got the water park option on our tickets we were thinking why not get more wet by going to the water parks? I was just curious if others have done this. If we do the water parks early in our trip it will leave more time for the other main parks later. I look forward to any thoughts or comments you might have on this strategy. Thanks!

Were coming in on Monday too:) I'm also curious since were doing Typhoon Lagoon on the 28th and we"ve never done the waterpark option before

I've been rained on at BB....it's really no big deal...you're wet anyway...keep in mind, if the weather gets real bad...like thunder and lightening...they might close the water park.

Last year with the threat of a tropical storm they closed bb since it was supposed to be windy. TL was open. We are planning BB for Monday. Hopefully it will be open....

Hey in my opinion i think if your having fun it doesn't matter about the weather but its a waterpark your going to get wet anyway :mickeyjum

I've been rained on at BB....it's really no big deal...you're wet anyway...keep in mind, if the weather gets real bad...like thunder and lightening...they might close the water park.

Pretty sure that they will definitely close the water parks if they see thunder and lightning...

the water parks are great in the rain you pretty much have the park to yourself, you just have to understand everything shuts down if there is lightning within 6 miles. also i wouldnt bet on them being open tuesday the weather not looking very good at this point

and water parks are not safe in the lightning, a lightning bolt actually hit crushing gusher at somepoint last week and set some trees on fire around it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter