Are the theme nights always the same nights?

unger5

Earning My Ears
We are crusing Magic 3/11 - 3/18. We have set up some Palo ressies but I am concerned about missing some of the theme nights (Pirates, etc.). How many theme nights do they have on a 7 day Western? Are they preset as to which night they are? Are the character breakfasts on a predetermined day? Why does one want a specific dining rotation? Sorry for all the ?s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The theme nights are always the same night each week, character breakfast is determined by your dining rotation. I think wanting a specific dining rotation is over-rated, but many people want to be in Luminers on Formal night so they try to get the rotation that will get them that.

I called yesterday, & happened to get a DCLR that was snotty :crazy2:
She wouldn't give me give be answers to nothing. She keep telling to call my TA. I tried three times to find out what night was Pirate. She keep telling it was a day at sea. I question her, & told her sea days were usually Formal or Semi. The last answer I got from her it chages every week & to call my TA :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:
Didn't get any where with her.

So do you know which night the theme night would be on the 7 day Western? Always Pirates? Do people really get dressed up? Thanks for the info!!

I too am trying to figure out which night to book Palo's for a 7 night carribean cruise. Which night is Pirate night? Also, Is night 6 (day at sea) the semi-formal night? Thanks. :)

Try looking at some of the Navigator's. Theme nights are different for Eastern and Western itineraries since they have different "at sea" days.

Sorry you had a not nice CM. :(

Queen2 said:
I called yesterday, & happened to get a DCLR that was snotty :crazy2:
She wouldn't give me give be answers to nothing. She keep telling to call my TA.
Didn't get any where with her.

You must have got the same one I had a few weeks ago... :mad:

I have a Western Cruise booked for this August, these are the days I have for the theme nights.

Monday Day-3
Day-at-Sea
Formal Night

Wedensday-Day-5
Pirates in The Caribbean Night

Thursday Day-6
Day-at-Sea
Captians Gala
Semi-Formal Night
(Lobster Night)

As stated in the previous post that is how it was when we were on the Western last month. DH & I went to Palo on Monday (day at sea) b/c we didn't want to go to formal night.
As far as the dining rotation preference, it all depends on your favorite restaurant b/c you will go to one of them (your 1st night restaurant) 3 times, we went to Animators 3 times & by the third time, I'd had enough. I would have prefered Luminere's 3 times (& I will request that rotation next time). As soon as you get you KTW card you can tell your rotation in the corner of your card, i.e. APLAPLA.....meaning Animators, Parrot Cay, Lumineres, Animators, etc. Then right at the check in desk you can see if it's possible to change if you desire. They also have staggered dining now, we were main seating & got 5:30, I felt a little rushed but never a problem if we were a little late.
Beside the Pirates of the Caribeaan theme night on Wednesday, Thursday night is a 11:00PM chocolate dessert buffet NOT to be missed. Worth staying up for!!!
Hope this helps for your decisions.

Character Breakfast
The following is the information I have read from the most current Western Navigators.

Sunday Day-2
Character Breakfast for guest F1 and S1
@ Parrot Cay
First Seating: 8:00am
Second Seating: 9:30am
(Checking your dinning tickets for day and time)

Monday Day-3
Character Breakfast for guest F3 and S3
@ Parrot Cay
First Seating: 8:15am
Second Srating: 9:45am

Thursday Day-6
Character Breakfast for guest F2 and S2
@ Parrot Cay
First Seating: 8:15am
Second Seating: 9:45am

F1 would be early dinning 5:30pm APLAPLA
S1 would be late dinning 8:00pm APLAPLA

F2 would be early dinning 5:45pm PLAPLAP
S2 would be late dinning 8:15pm PLAPLAP

F3 would be early dinning 6:00pm LAPLAPL
S3 would be late dinning 8:30pm LAPLAPL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter