• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the rooms bigger at Beach Club or Dolphin?

magicalmickey

Mouseketeer
We normally stay at Swan or Dolphin, but they were booked up this year for the week after Thanksgiving, so I booked a room at the Beach Club.

I've never been in the Beach Club rooms. Does anyone know if they are bigger or smaller than the rooms at Swan/Dolphin?

They are mostly slightly bigger but the bathrooms are layed out a bit better than the Dolphin.

Dolphin rooms are 360 sq feet.
Not sure of the BC rooms.

The rooms are 380 at the BC but you really can't tell the difference. The Dolphin is a nicer hotel.

We've stayed at BC and Dolphin. We much prefer BC, although both are nice hotels. BC is closer to Epcot, which we like. SAB is the best pool on property.

We just returned from BC. Our room was 2585. It was abt the same size as WL or AKL and we had DOUBLE beds, not queens. We also did not have a daybed. We had a double sized balcony with a beautiful view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter