Are the PB&J sandwiches Uncrustables or made to order?

carriep1657

Mouseketeer
My children both hate jelly but love peanut butter sandwiches. I see many of the kids menus list PB&J sandwiches. I'm hoping they are made to order and not Uncrustables. Maybe it varies by restaurant.

Any info would be appreciated?

I'm pretty sure that all the PB sandwiches are Uncrustables. In part it has to do with eas so they dont have to make them. But i think it also has to do with cross contamination for peanut allergy sufferers.
Sherrie

I agree with the other posters....only have seen Uncrustables while at the World.....maybe you can request a sandwich plain? There is no harm in asking!

Mara at AKL and the CS place in Norway both had Uncrustables. We just came back last weekend and DS ate PB&J at both places during our trip.

Most CS had uncrustables. Most buffets offered bread and PB to make your own. At Boma, they had out PBJ, but when I asked they made her a PB, no problems. My DD hates jelly also...I feel your pain!

'Ohana has made DD a homemade PB&J a few times. The last time was in June. No Uncrustables there. CM will make you a PB&J if the child isn't a big eater off the buffet. Pinocchios used to be homemade but haven't been there in a while. Everywhere seems to be Uncrustables.

In Nov 2005 I know the Plaza Restaurant at MK made their own. They cut it in the shape of a Mickey (so it was pretty small!). Here's a picture:

47b6df11b3127cce96a3f289ac3d00000026109FZtnLRoI

I did see uncrustables at other places on that trip. I don't know if Plaza Restaurant still has real ones or not.

ESPN Club makes a huge double decker pb&j sandwich. I'm sure you could have the j left off. :)

I hear you - I have one who loves PB&J especially uncrustables and one who likes just peanut butter sandwiches.

Most of them were the uncrustables but we found a couple places that actually made the sandwich. Two I remember are Kona cafe where they made my dd a peanut butter sandwich and the Concourse Steakhouse made one on rainbow bread, that was a big hit.

Luckily my dd who dosen't like jelly is a much more adventurous eater and can always usually find something on the menu she likes other than the pb&j sandwich.

TJ

As said almost all are Uncrustables (definately all the park ones are at Quick service places). Boma's buffett do zebra bread ones (made with chocolate and white marbled bread) that are fab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter