Are the meals at Teppanyaki splittable?

time101

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are looking to split a few meals on our trip this week, mainly because at several meals, we're going to be making absolute pigs out of ourselves! :p

If we were to get an appetizer and entree at Teppanyaki, would there be enough for us to split? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Portions at WDW in most restaurants are large enough for two adults to share. It is a commonplace request.

Due to the set up at Teppanyaki, I'm not sure they will allow you to split a meal there. Also it's not run by WDW, it's run by Mitsukoshi, and they don't "follow the same rules" as Disney in some respects.

I'd have a backup plan and enquire prior to being seated.

Anne

We split meals all the time. They don't even blink at the request. In fact, they make sure that you have exactly the same amount and even brought out another bowl of rice. This is one of my family's favorite spots and we are planning a few visits in our next 8 day trip - only 20 days to go!

We were there for lunch last month. Maybe I was very hungry that day, but I thought the lunch portions were not all that huge. Not like most Disney restaurants.

My entire family were all very hungry by Dinner time, and actually wanted another sit-down big meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter