• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the LM rooms ever discounted?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We are staying at Bonnet Creek June 7-21. My dd6 wants to stay at the AOA in a Little Mermaid room. I told her that maybe we could stay a couple of nights and then move to BC afterwards. When I look at the cost of the LM rooms, the rack rate is $200 a night:faint: I was hoping that they have discounts of some sort. I am thinking that I have read that no discounts are available for them :(

They have not been discounted yet and frankly I do not look for them to be. There are so few regular rooms at AoA and as the resort is so new and booking solid........

They have not been discounted yet and frankly I do not look for them to be. There are so few regular rooms at AoA and as the resort is so new and booking solid........

Not what I wanted to hear....but thanks for the answer. I was really hoping to catch a discount...oh well. Maybe she will be happy with Movies for a couple of nights:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter