Are the entrees at Liberty Tree Tavern good?

All the food there is real good!! :)
At dinner they do a character meal as well, if that was something you were interested in? And they used to do this thing where they would bring loads of things to your table so it's like a buffet at your table! :goodvibes
This was last year, so they might still do it, but I can't make promises!

We've been there for lunch and dinner and the food was excellent. We had dinner there in June and I suddenly realized that was the first Thanksgiving dinner I've had that I didn't have to cook. I could get used to that. They didn't have any characters in June; I think they did away with the characters, unless they are back since we were there.

They used to have characters at dinner, they were removed awhile ago. Then last Jan-Feb during the CP refurb, they were there again for all meals. Once CP reopened though, they were again taken out.

The family style "Thanksgiving" dinner is still served (in fact, it's what you get for dinner, no ordering really), but for lunch they have individual entrees.

We have only ever eaten there for dinner and we really liked it, but this was a while ago, back when the characters were there for dinner. We do have ADRs there for our upcoming trip for lunch and are excited about dining here again. I have read many good reviews on the lunch. Have a great time.

We thought that the chesseburgers at LTT for lunch were great. It was on our must do list when we made our plans for our January trip.

We were just there on 8/30 for lunch and food was very good. My SIL had the chicken and dumplings but the dumplings weren't what we were used to -this was more like a thick noodle. She said it was very good. I had the thanksgiving lunch which was good. The salad and pot roast was good too. But the ooey gooey toffee cake is the best dessert at MK.

We were surpirsed at how much we liked this place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter