Are the characters in MK in Storybook Circus yet?

islandtimect

DIS Veteran
Just read about Mickey, Minnie, etc moving to Storybook Circus. Is there where they are located now? The timing of the Fantasyland reopening has me confused. Making a quick trip this Friday and don't want to go to Town Square if they aren't there anymore.

Mickey is still at Town Square. Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy are at Storybook Circus in special costumes.

I haven't heard that Mickey is moving. Check Kennythepirate's character blog for the latest info.

We'll have to wait and see if Mickey and Minnie can make a long-distance relationship work.

We'll have to wait and see if Mickey and Minnie can make a long-distance relationship work.

They are still together at Epcot Character Spot, and at Chef Mickey's. That's not as bad as, say, Snow White and her Prince, who only get together once a year or so.

I wonder if there is a possibly Pluto could start making appearances with Mickey in Town Square :scratchin

I wonder if there is a possibly Pluto could start making appearances with Mickey in Town Square :scratchin

Not likely - other things in the works for the pup...

You can meet Mickey & Pluto together at Epcot's Disney's Visa Character location (Disney Visa required).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter