1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Are the characters in MK in Storybook Circus yet?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by islandtimect, Oct 8, 2012.

1. islandtimect

islandtimect New Member

Just read about Mickey, Minnie, etc moving to Storybook Circus. Is there where they are located now? The timing of the Fantasyland reopening has me confused. Making a quick trip this Friday and don't want to go to Town Square if they aren't there anymore.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gorechick

Gorechick New Member

Mickey is still at Town Square. Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy are at Storybook Circus in special costumes.

4. islandtimect

islandtimect New Member

thank you! any word when mickey is moving?

5. Gorechick

Gorechick New Member

I haven't heard that Mickey is moving. Check Kennythepirate's character blog for the latest info.

6. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 Using a certain word brings out a special kind of

Mickey is not moving anytime soon.

7. kennythepirate

kennythepirate <font color=blue>Bad Mood t' Blackhearted<br><font

Mickey isn't moving.

8. ttintagel

ttintagel New Member

We'll have to wait and see if Mickey and Minnie can make a long-distance relationship work.

9. ghtx

ghtx New Member

They are still together at Epcot Character Spot, and at Chef Mickey's. That's not as bad as, say, Snow White and her Prince, who only get together once a year or so.

10. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

I wonder if there is a possibly Pluto could start making appearances with Mickey in Town Square :scratchin

11. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 New Member

Not likely - other things in the works for the pup...

You can meet Mickey & Pluto together at Epcot's Disney's Visa Character location (Disney Visa required).