Are the 2015 Mickey Halloween Party dates posted yet?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I have a friend who's going to Disneyland in October of this year and I'm helping her with the planning. She can't afford to go to the Halloween party, but I thought she should be warned if the dates she picks land on the same days as the parties.

In 2013 the dates were announced in late May. In 2014 it was early June. With the announcements coming for the 60th, don't expect it any earlier this year. There's usually at least 2 parties per week. If she goes for 3 consecutive days, and if there are parties this year, she will likely be there on a party night.

The Halloween Party dates have generally been official announced in early July for the last few years (July 1, 2013 and July 2, 2014), with tickets going on sale in mid-July. With the 60th Anniversary happening on July 17th this year, it's very possible that they won't want to divert attention from that, so the MHP announcement might not come until after the 17th.

I recommend keeping an eye on the HalloweenTime SuperThread. As soon as the announcement is made, it's likely to be posted in that thread.

Hello 'FIGMENT!!' I sent you a message on your profile a while back, you probably don't know its there but I was wondering if you could tell me can you purchase figment merchandise at DL or only WDW? My daughter has a thing for dragons and Figment is no exception, she just loves all your dining reviews with all the different clothing!

What days of the week do they usually run the parties? Looking at doing a short trip in early October. We would be there on a Thurs, Fri and Sat.

It varies by the week, but Fridays have been one of the more/most consistent days when MHP have happened in the past. The HalloweenTime SuperThread (linked earlier in this thread) has the dates for 2014 listed, along with links to older SuperThreads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter