Are spa services really sold out or can you book when you board?

dsnygirl2006

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone
I was wondering if they leave any spots open for those that want to book onboard or if when they show they are sold out online they are really sold out? I would love to get a pedicure on one of our "at sea" days but they are all sold out? Does anybody know if you can try and get a spot when you get onboard?
thanks
Kristy

You can book on board. No way they are sold out. They limit the number of appointments available on line.

No matter when I want a service in the Spa they have always been accommodating. You may need to be a little flexible with your time; but they will find any way to book your appointment.

They also have several treatments that can't be booked in advanced. Port specials, daily specials and other treatments (I was able to have the chocolate scrub with my alone time and it wasn't listed on the web site in advance).

Speaking of spa services, I always love a good pedicure as well . .. . However, I'm only on a 4 day cruise. Will I want to take time out of the rest of the fun for a pedicure? Just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter