Are soft coolers needed at CC?

Bopperdoodle

Mouseketeer
Do I need to pack water bottles and snacks for CC or is it more convenient to just get drinks on CC?

Do they allow drinks on the beach or do they have a certain area for eating and drinking to control the litter?

Thanks

I think the answer depends on your budget and how warm it is...
I was at CC last July and it was hot. The CMs walk around with water bottles for purchase and wow do they look tasty! There is a drinking fountain (cold) at the shower area but you will need something to carry it in back to your chair.
IMHO - a cooler and drinks can be a moneysaver and convenient
Barb

We are leaving in 3 days, so it's going to be pretty hot. I think I will take my own. I don't want to have to go far every time my girls want something to drink. I like convenience.

Thanks for the info.

Don't forget soda is now free on CC so i'm sure you'll be able to get what you need , have a great cruise.

In general.....Yes, you can drink and eat anywhere on the beach (remember take only memories, leave only sand) or in other words......don't leave trash behind and take your DCL towels back to the ship with you. I am always amazed at how many people leave all their trash/used towels on their chairs when they leave...there are ample trash bins/towel returns provided and the CM's at the end of the day have to arrange every single chair, pick up every single DCL towel left behind and pick up everyone's trash....I know it is their job...but common courtsey should tell us to clean up our own trash.

MJ

We took a cooler with water bottles last time. One gets very very thirsty when snorkeling and it was nice to be able to chug the water at our chairs when finished.

we took soft sided cooler with beer and water--saved some $$ that way, but probably could have walked up to cookie's for soda if we wanted.

I did splurge and get one bloody mary delivered to me while sitting in beach chair at water's edge. But dh just drank beer from the cooler we brought.

We took our soft sided cooler and water bottles and never used them. Drinks were readily available at Cookies. And it was only a short walk away from the family beach.

Next time we will leave them at home and free up some room in the suitcases!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter