• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

are sharpies washer proof?

You are better off getting tshirt markers....but yes sharpie does not come out in the wash.

thank-you...

my daughter has a huge gymnastic meet coming up and Carly Patterson will be there signing autographs and my daughter wanted to have a t-shirt signed and usually at these events they are signing with a sharpie...I figured I should ask as it would be my luck to get the whole shirt prepared and then have it wash out on the first wash...

Sharpie does fade over time which is why the fabric markers are a better choice for tees. It does take many washings but eventually it will start to fade. My daughters have some tees with sharpie signatures from school and Girl Scout events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter