are restaurants at other resorts accessible

adamtraci

Earning My Ears
If I stay at one resort, are the restaurants in other resorts available to me also? e.g. can I go to the Poly luau if I am not actually staying there?

Thanks.
Adam.

You do not need to be staying at a resort to eat there. But you most definitely will need advance reservations for show like the luau, though...and I believe you must purchase tickets in advance for those dinner shows. For the regular restaurants at resorts - especially the popular character meals like Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, etc. you will need reservations for sure.

I here that FW is still doing the outdoor movie show do u need reservation for that

also I heard that there was some kind of barbeque place to eat at tthat is located at FW is that true

Hoop De Doo and Mickey's Backyard BBQ require ADR's and you will also need to give them a Credit Card to hold, incase you don't show up for your ADR. It doesn't matter if you are on the DDP, you will still be required to give them your CC #.

Chip n' Dales Sing-a-long is still happening at FW. The movie is shown after the sing-a-long.

Hoop De Doo and Mickey's Backyard BBQ require ADR's and you will also need to give them a Credit Card to hold, incase you don't show up for your ADR. It doesn't matter if you are on the DDP, you will still be required to give them your CC #.

Chip n' Dales Sing-a-long is still happening at FW. The movie is shown after the sing-a-long.

is it too late to make reservations and if it so is there a place for the b-day girl and her DFI to eat on fw property

also what time dose the sing along start I want the kid in me to have as much fun as posible

is it too late to make reservations and if it so is there a place for the b-day girl and her DFI to eat on fw property

also what time dose the sing along start I want the kid in me to have as much fun as posible

it is not too late to make adrs...however, it may be hard to get the time and place you want with only 1 month left until you are there. The movies usually start aroun 9 ish...check when you are there.

also I heard that there was some kind of barbeque place to eat at tthat is located at FW is that true

There is also Whispering Canyon Cafe, It is kinda loud and hilarious with great food. We love it.

You can go to other resaurants in other resorts. If you use Disney transportation you have to go from resort to a theme park and then to the resort and return home the same way, so budget time accordingly unless you stay at a resort that has monorail transportation and going to a resort that has monorail transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter