• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are POPS bus p/u's the last @ all parks?

yrdlyprincess

DIS Veteran
Just wonder if Pop is the last bus stop @ all parks- I think that I remember that it was after CB @ MK, but I was wondering about the rest of th parks and what about All Star (preferably Movies or Music) I don't want a super long walk to my bus pick up after a long day at the parks.

We are just back from the World. Pop bus at MK is the last stop. HS stop is right out side of the entrance. EPCOT stop is the last stop. I'm not sure about AK since we hopped from AK to HS. The stop at the Market Place is one of the first.

I can't remember all the parks but at MK it is the last stop. UGH, everynight it was a long haul back to the stop!! :rotfl2: I do remember it being fairly close at DTD. As we were walking out the bus pulled up, however the people waiting in line said it had been over an hour waiting.

They change the bus stops around according to who knows what standards. There's no correlation between resort and bus stop location in any way, and they can change at any time, from day to day even.

POP bus stop at EPCOT is the very last one. At the end of a looooong day, it felt like FOREVER to get there!

In most cases All Stars is the stop right next to Pop so it really wouldn't make much of a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter