Are pookalooz disappearing?

WinnieThePooh13

Earning My Ears
I started collecting pookaloozs, but it's getting harder to find them online, in the parks, and at Disney stores. I picked up a few on sale for $5.99 at the DisneyStore earlier this week; does anyone know if they are planning on discontinuing them?

oh no i hope not!! it does seem they are getting harder to find. they were suppose to release a jesse and green alien pook a looz a while ago but never did!! i hope they will release them cuz those are the two i really really want!

I HOPE NOT! They are soooooo cuteee!

& They haven't released Jessie or the alien yet. I've had my eyes on those for months!

Okay then. I'll just keep hoping that more are coming out soon until I hear otherwise; they are too cute to disappear!

I don't know what is going on with Pooks, they were clearanced and now gone from my Disney Store. I asked the store manager about them and she said Disney Store is not going to be carrying them anymore? :confused3

I had heard when they first came out that they were going to be coming out with attraction Pooks. Like the dolls from Small World and Figment, ect...don't know if that will still happen. :guilty: I'm sad, my nieces, nephews and ME, loved Pooks! My niece is desperate for me to get her Christmas Minnie when we go to WDW next week. I hope they have it.

i was looking for the figment and LGM 2 weeks ago at WDW and had no luck

I have not seen Figment yet either. They did have plenty of pooks and even some super cute Christmas Mickey and Minnie ones as of yesterday.

I was just at my local Disney Store, and all the Pook a Looz were gone! I asked the manager and they told me they won't be carrying them anymore :sad2:

This thread on the Vinylnation forums is good for PAL collectors. My trip is less than a week way and I've been keeping my eye on there. I read somewhere that somebody spotted Figment, I hope it's true. This trip is a present to my fiance for his birthday- he's been good about not sneaking a peek online at Figment and I really hope I can get him one.

http://vinylnation.net/forums/showthread.php?11620-PAL-Tracker/page2

I bought Figment today and all the Pooks were 25% off. He's adorable.

Figments!
ry%3D400

Super cute Figment tree!
ry%3D400

I was heartbroken to learn they were discontinued
I've been searching three years for a Peter Pan pook a looz
But no luck I'm willing to pay like $100 for that little guy

I was heartbroken to learn they were discontinued
I've been searching three years for a Peter Pan pook a looz
But no luck I'm willing to pay like $100 for that little guy

Hey I actually have one I'm looking to sell! It just sat on my bed for a while, it's just like new, just no tag. :-) I'll send you a message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter