• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are plane tickets cheaper around

abaldacci

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
the first of dec. after thanksgiving or should i by when i think there cheap as there going to get.:confused:

well, without your exact dates it is hard to tell.

However, if you are going early in December I would not wait until after Thanksgiving. You usually need at least 21 days on the advance purchase.

If you check airfares from your departure airport on a regular basis, you will soon come to know what constitutes a good price.

I always buy as soon as I find a price (with acceptable times) that I can live with. If the airfare goes down, after you purchase, you can usually get a voucher from the airline for a future trip.

IMHO, if you don't know what you are doing, waiting for a sale can backfire. You could end up paying more or getting times that are not optimal.

You didn't say what airport(s) you are interested in. Perhaps if you post that info, along with your potential trip dates, someone can give you specific advice about prices and the "usual" sale times for the airlines that serve that airport(s).

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter