are Olszewski Gallery of light art items still sold in MK?

kyomagi

Mouseketeer
Topic, every year i see them, every year i regret not getting on. But when i go back in OCT for my one day trip, im buying on. Im wondering if they are still sold in MK, i only remember seeing them in downtown disney

Not sure about MK, def at DTD (as you mentioned), and in the Art Of Disney shop at Epcot's FW. I've had my eye on those for years, just can't justify it.
They are cool though. If I bought one I'd be tempted to "collect them.":earsboy:

Yes their sold at MK. In the same shop where the paintings and figurines/statues are sold

In Epcot, they're sold at the Art of Disney shop - located near Spaceship Earth in Future World…

In Hollywood Studios, they're sold at the Animation Gallery, in the Animation Courtyard (where the animation drawing classes 'dump' out).

I know this because I collect them and buy one at every trip. :)

I am positive I saw them on our last trip in MK in May. They used to have them in that area where the jewelry store turns into the Art of Disney (there are recessed shelves on your left as you are walking out of the jewelry shop)
They also used to have those little nice boxes on display with them. Those boxes, I am 100% positive the moved into Art of Disney, and I want to say they moved the light up ones in there, too.

I want the HM one so bad!

Yes - I have bought one each year for the past few years. I love them. They have them in the shop on Main Street across from the middle to end of the Emporium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter