Are movies playing 24/7?

tekaye

love
Title says it all. If not, can someone give me an example of a typical movie schedule? We are doing a 5 night on the Dream.

Are you asking about your stateroom television or movies in the theater? Not 24/7 in the theater but there are on-demand movies, T.V. shows, etc. in your stateroom. HTH.

Are you asking about your stateroom television or movies in the theater? Not 24/7 in the theater but there are on-demand movies, T.V. shows, etc. in your stateroom. HTH.

Oops, I was definitely not clear! Movie theater is what I meant, but I hadn't considered in room...thank you!

Usually a few movies in the Buena Vista theatre during the day and often they have ones that start 10:00 pm or later. I usually go to those.

MJ

No they aren't playing 24/7 in the big theaters. ON the eastern just last week, they would show about 3-4 movies a day in the Buena Vista Theater, and maybe 4-6 on the funnelvision TV on deck. We also had the Avengers playing in the Walt Disney Theater one night in 3D, and we were there for the premEAR of Brave at 12:01 in 3D on the ship (IT WAS AWESOME!!!!).

As for TV, there are on demand movies playing all the time....we whenever you demand them. They have every 2D Disney movie, PIXAR films, Disney Studios movies, latest hollywood movie releases (Like we watched Mission Impossible 4, the Vow, etc)

HTH you.

I was just looking at my navigators from the 5-night Dream cruise on June 10-15. It looks like on most days they had movies starting around 8:15 a.m. and running throughout the day with approximately 1 hours breaks in between until 1 a.m. The only exception was the morning of Nassau--the Buena Vista theater was used for Port Adventure meet ups.

On the Dream and Fantasy there are "on demand" free movies in your stateroom 24/7. In the BV theater, there are about 5 movies per day. The schedule varies a little based on what else might be happening in the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter