Are Moo Moo's And Boo Boo's Doomed?...Part 5

Morning everyone... It is Monday!

Hope you all have a better day than mine is so far...

Oh no - what's wrong? Mine is ok... working from home and had a meeting and got one project finished and now about to go shower since we have plans after work (which is why I am working from home).

No.... You mean who took the photo?

No that is Elin a friend of mine, we had a mini DIS meet this weekend.

haha ok I was just confused. I think it's a great pic tho!

Morning!

Ugh. Upset stomach, sparing the gory details.
My husband's bands storage unit got robbed. Eight thousand dollars worth.of gear, gone.

And my mom's toilet, clogged.

Woo..

Morning!

My husband's bands storage unit got robbed. Eight thousand dollars worth.of gear, gone.

Woo..

Oh no!! Do they have insurance? It's disgusting what people will do these days :(

I hope you feel better soon :(

And the toilet - ew. Doesn't mix well with an upset stomach either :/

TifffanyD said:
Oh no!! Do they have insurance? It's disgusting what people will do these days :(

I hope you feel better soon :(

And the toilet - ew. Doesn't mix well with an upset stomach either :/

They do. But it's a 5 thousand limit. And I don't even think they'll get that.

And no. Geez. Think it's fixed. Draining a bit slow though. I just lack arm strength to plunge better.

Dh called. His stomach too. Ick

They do. But it's a 5 thousand limit. And I don't even think they'll get that.

And no. Geez. Think it's fixed. Draining a bit slow though. I just lack arm strength to plunge better.

Dh called. His stomach too. Ick

Why wouldn't they get the $5000 if the equipment is worth more than that?

Oh no... both of you! Did you eat something, you think? Or do you think it's feeling sick over the robbery?

What sort of precious items? Hmmm UVA sounds interesting.

I thought you might be interested so I took some pictures for you. Research for your trip. ;)

DSC01921_zpsa94a65a0.jpg

DSC01922_zps0dba076f.jpg

I know you said you don't eat beef, so I'm guessing probably not lamb either, but we got a pulled pork flat bread, lamb burger and fish and chips.

DSC01924_zpse6750b00.jpg

DSC01927_zps6312c9a9.jpg

DSC01929_zpse6a3ae31.jpg

Got our 6th night and put in a room request!! Only1 more to go!!

:cool1: :yay: :banana:

Thanks traffic from VA thru DC in MD was horrific, but we made it safe... It is so nice to sleep in your own bed...

So glad you made it home safe to your own bed! :thumbsup2

Morning!

Woo..

That's awful, as a fellow musician, I can totally relate. Not only is a financial problem, but you get attached to your gear! :hug: :flower3:

I thought you might be interested so I took some pictures for you. Research for your trip. ;)

I know you said you don't eat beef, so I'm guessing probably not lamb either, but we got a pulled pork flat bread, lamb burger and fish and chips.

Thank you! That looks like a neat bar!! Kind of reminds me of the Venetian Carousel bar on the Disney Fantasy (La Piazza)... neat! Yum the food looks good. I gave up pork the same time i gave up red meat (back in 96) but have recently been dabbling in pork so I would even try that pizza - yum yum. And fish and chips! :love:

Oh, by the way... on my call this morning (second to last, finally!)... I made a room request for a high floor with a theme park view. I read somewhere that could end up being a good view (altho you dont' see a ton due to trees)... do you think that's the best request I could make?

Oh, by the way... on my call this morning (second to last, finally!)... I made a room request for a high floor with a theme park view. I read somewhere that could end up being a good view (altho you dont' see a ton due to trees)... do you think that's the best request I could make?

Actually with the VGC since there are so few rooms, there is a "list" that Nonsuch has come up with. If you go over to the VGC owners and lovers thread (on the DVC resorts section), you'll see that he has made a list of which rooms have the best view. Supposedly the room assigners like this method because they don't necessarily know which rooms have the best view. If you give them the ordered list, they can go down the list and see what is available.

Simply requesting "Theme Park View" might get you a view of Grizzly Peak and the Challenge Trail instead of Paradise Pier view.

Actually with the VGC since there are so few rooms, there is a "list" that Nonsuch has come up with. If you go over to the VGC owners and lovers thread (on the DVC resorts section), you'll see that he has made a list of which rooms have the best view. Supposedly the room assigners like this method because they don't necessarily know which rooms have the best view. If you give them the ordered list, they can go down the list and see what is available.

Simply requesting "Theme Park View" might get you a view of Grizzly Peak and the Challenge Trail instead of Paradise Pier view.

Bolding mine... I have no idea what any of these things are - LOL

OK I will go check out the list! So do you call and read them the whole list then?

Found it... ohmigosh! Views of world of color??? So I can watch from the balcony and have a drink without having to stand in line or pay disney prices? WOW that would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter