• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are kids' tshirts still 3 for $22 at TDS?

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
Last time I checked, the tshirts were 3 for $22. I'd like to get some for my boys for our trip next month, and wondered if I should hold out to see if they go down more? I remember one year they were 2 for $10.

Thanks!

That was still the price at my TDS here in Saugus MA ... but they had other shirts, short sleeved .. 2 for $12, I think. They had lots of stuff on clearance, including short sleeved PJ Pals sets ...

I went last Sunday and got my son a tshirt(Mickey with baseball) for $4.99. It was on clearance and there was a whole lot of other stuff on sale as well. The kids lunch boxes were $3.99 (!) and even though my kids are homeschooled I was tempted to get one because they were so cheap! They also had really nice backpacks for $4.99, and I may go back and get one of those to put my ds's toys in for the car trip. :teeth:

I was just there a few hours ago and that was the price for some of the t-shirts. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter