BOMA dinner $45.00 plus
1 day ticket $100 plus
Dining Plan $70.00 plus
Lunch and dinner menus the same price
Refillable mugs $18.00 only 4 refills in 90 minutes lol
Alcoholic beverages $10 $15 plus
Resort pricing exorbitant
souvenirs exorbitant

I think Disney needs to reevaluate their pricing strategy.

It also seems like the quality has gone down too. Anyway these are just a few things. What are your thoughts?

EDIT -- To add this "new" price increase on Sunday, October 4, 2015:

The Platinum Plus Pass costs $729 for Florida residents, up from $649 for the comparable Florida resident Premium Annual Pass; and $829 for those outside of Florida, up from $659.

Tables in Wonderland increase from $75.00 3 years ago to now $150.00 -- That's a 100 percent increase!

Parking (car only) has increased from $17.00 a day to $20.00 a day, that's an 18 percent increase.

Brunette :)

Last edited:
Examples:

Bottled water $3.26
Turkey leg $9.25
Dessert Party $50.00
Hotdogs $8.50
BOMA dinner $45.00 plus
1 day ticket $100 plus
Dining Plan $70.00 plus
Lunch and dinner menus the same price
Refillable mugs $18.00 only 4 refills in 90 minutes lol
Alcoholic beverages $10 $15 plus
Resort pricing exorbitant
souvenirs exorbitant

I think Disney needs to reevaluate their pricing strategy.

It also seems like the quality has gone down too. Anyway these are just a few things. What are your thoughts?

Brunette
My thoughts two cents? they will keep going up and up. They have a captive audience willing to pay...

Realistically are the prices to high! Hell yeah! o_O ..........but there isn't much anyone can do about it other than don't go anymore. It is what it is............my wife and I love it so we continue to visit.........we plan for the cost..........we don't belabor it. There are ways to save money.............Free Dining........DVC points rental........so it can be done.......even if for some its an illusion.

Doug :goofy:

My thoughts two cents? they will keep going up and up. They have a captive audience willing to pay...

Not entirely the case. These exorbitant prices have forced me to make decisions about Disney vacations. If they were reasonable, I might actually have a better experience. I now plan too much ahead for avoiding non-value added high costs.

There is another thread on this forum in regards to the biggest waste of money. It has over 160 posts on what people think is a waste or rip off . I think $50 for a dessert party is outrageous I guess that's why I never paid for one. A few years back it was only $18 . But again people do pay for these prices .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter