• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are birth cert's ok for.......

U. S. Birth Certificates are fine for all DCL sailings, as long as the birth certificate is an original and is issued by the State. In most cases, original birth certificates have raised seals on them. In addition to their birth certificate, adults will need photo ID's, generally driver's licenses. If a woman has married and is traveling under her married name, the driver's license must carry both the maiden name (which matches the birth certificate) and the married name. If the driver's license does not show both names, proper documentation of the name change, such as a marriage certificate must be presented.

Of course, U.S. passports are also acceptable.

Actually, that is not true regarding the marriage license, they are NOT required as long as the first name and dates of birth match on the photo ID and the certified birth certificate. I have sailed many times on DCL using a certified birth certificate with my maiden name and photo ID with my married name with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter