Are bathrobes provided or do you have to take your own?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Didn't want to sit on the verandah with PJs on...
Or is your Verandah blocked from view of the people next to you??

Robes are only provided in the suites, Cat. 3 and above.

There are dividers between verandahs but it's easy to "peek over" the railing and see your neighbors. So if you don't want to be seen in your jammies, bring a robe. ;)

Robes are only provided in Cat 1, 2, or 3...

Peope next to you in another verandah, need only put their head around...Very easily done...

We were connecting, and family, so we did it...Did not do it to the others though... :cloud9:

mommasita said:
Robes are only provided in Cat 1, 2, or 3...

Peope next to you in another verandah, need only put their head around...Very easily done...

QUOTE]

We had the hanidcap room next to secret deck 7 and had people on that deck looking around the wall onto our verandah all the time....I made sure to keep the curtains closed to the room or they would be able to see right in there!

I didn't think it was easy to look around the verandas, but then maybe I didn't try!

It's very easy to peek around the veranda if you are an adult. The dividers go up to the rail but the rail is continuous on the ship therefore it is easy to lean over the rail and look into the next veranda. I was not so fearful of next door neighbors but more weary of adjacent ships docked next to us when we were in port.

I just read a trip report on cruisecritic for RCI and they said they requested a robe from their room steward and tipped him for it and he got them one. Do you think DCL would do this too? I really don't want to pack all our robes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter